ZaranTech online Lean Six Sigma Training instructors and mentors typically bring 10 to 15 years of real world, hands on experience implementing Lean Six Sigma.
Our self-paced 6 Sigma training videos and live online training has much more in depth coverage of six sigma methodology as opposed to other Lean Six Sigma online courses, Lean Six Sigma certification courses were designed to achieve your Green Belt certification goals.
Who should take this course?
- Someone who wants to start his/her career as lean Six Sigma Green Belt Consultant.
- Freshers, mid management, management, top management, consultants irrespective of any industry who wants to improve their processes/business.
What makes your course unique?
- Role-specific training instead of Product-based training – We are the leaders in providing Role-Specific training and e-learning solutions for individuals and corporations.
- Longer Course Duration – We provide students with more detailed training with Assignments based on the real-time scenarios.
- We offer Training Blogs using Google Site – The Training Blogs are a common platform for both the trainer as well as the trainees to interact with, discuss queries with the trainers, upload assignments and referring assignments.
- We provide study materials using Google Drive –We provide access to a Repository of materials for training using Google Drive Cloud.
- Never miss a session – We video record every online training sessions and post the Video recording on the training Blog after the session.
- Highly Qualified and Well Experienced Trainers – Our Trainers are highly qualified and are well experienced in their respective domains. We have trainers from USA, Canada, Australia, Singapore and many other countries.
- Certification Assistance – During and at the end of training, the Sr. trainer will provide Certification questions and answers to help you clear the Certification.
- Career Counseling – If you are New to IT and want career counseling to help you decide which stream to go into, please click the link,http://www.zarantech.com/free-career-counseling/ and fill out the Career Counseling form and one of our counselors will get in touch.
- Placement Assistance – Our “After the training” team can also help you with Resume preparation guidance, Interviews questions and Mock interviews after your training is complete.
Please specify the following details:
- 13 video Recordings
- All Powerpoint Presentation
- 12 Assignments and Quizzes
- Student Guide and Instructor Guide
- LEAN SIX SIGMA Certification materials and Certification Dumps
- Project Based POC
Would there be a book / study material recommended as part of the course?
- Yes, we shall provide study materials.
What would be the outcomes of the course, once a learner completes it?
The Learner would be attend for LEAN SIX SIGMA Green Belt Certification.
Q) How will be the practicals/assignments done?Q) Who are the instructors and what are their qualifications?
Ans: All our instructors are Senior Consultants themselves with a minimum of 10 years of real-time experience in their respective fields. Each trainer has also trained more than 100 students in the individual and/or corporate training programs.
Ans: Practicals/assignments will be done using the training blog. Instructions will be sent after you enroll.
Q) When are the classes held and How many hours effort would I need to put in every day/week?
Ans: Online Live sessions are held weekdays evening CST (Central Standard Time GMT-6) or on Weekends. The schedule is posted for each batch on the website. You have to put in a effort of 8-10 hrs per week going thru the videos once again and completing your assignments.
Q) What if I miss a class?
Ans: We Video record every Live session and after the session is complete, we will post the Video recording of that session in the blog. You will have access to these Video recordings for 6 months from the date you start your training. Material access will be provided using Google Drive Cloud for lifetime.
Q) How can I request for a support session?
Ans: You can do that by posting a question on the training blog.
Q) What If I have queries after I complete this course?
Ans: You can post those questions on the training blog.
Q) Will I get 24*7 Support ?
Ans: You will get 24*7 access to the blog to post your questions. Trainers will answer your questions within 24 hrs of time. Normally they answer very frequently, like about 1-2 hrs. You can also approach your training coordinator for the same.
Q) Can I get the recorded sessions of a class from some other batches before attending a live class?
Ans: Yes, you can. Or you can see our YouTube page for previous batch session recordings.
Q) How will I get the recorded sessions?
Ans: It will be provided to you through the training blog.
Q) Is the course material accessible to the students even after the course training finishes?
Q) Do you provide Placements as well?
Ans: After your training is complete we have placement assistance program and you can surely take advantage of that program.
Q) Do you provide any Certification? If yes, what is the Certification process?
Ans: We provide Certification guidance at the end of each course. You will also receive a “Certificate of Completion” from ZaranTech at the end of the course.
Q) What internet speed is required to attend the LIVE classes?
Ans: 1Mbps of internet speed is recommended to attend the LIVE classes. However, we have seen people attending the classes from a much slower internet.
Language of instruction: English