An online Hadoop tutorial designed by Hadoop experts provide you the knowledge and skills in the field of Big Data and Hadoop and train you to become a successful Hadoop Developer. ZaranTech’s Big Data Hadoop online training is the first of its kind providing the best-in-class online Hadoop tutorial and is ideal for all aspiring professionals who wants to make their career in Big Data Analytics using Hadoop Framework and master all the concepts. Towards the end of the Hadoop course, you will be working on assignments, live case studies, Hadoop interview questions and Big Data Hadoop Certification sample test.
What makes your course unique?
- Role-specific training instead of Product-based training – We are the leaders in providing Role-Specific training and e-learning solutions for individuals and corporations.
- Longer Course Duration – We provide students with more detailed training with Assignments based on the real-time scenarios.
- We offer Training Blogs using Google Site – The Training Blogs are a common platform for both the trainer as well as the trainees to interact with, discuss queries with the trainers, upload assignments and referring assignments.
- We provide study materials using Google Drive –We provide access to a Repository of materials for training using Google Drive Cloud.
- Never miss a session – We video record every online training sessions and post the Video recording on the training Blog after the session.
- Highly Qualified and Well Experienced Trainers – Our Trainers are highly qualified and are well experienced in their respective domains. We have trainers from USA, Canada, Australia, Singapore and many other countries.
- Certification Assistance – During and at the end of training, the Sr. trainer will provide Certification questions and answers to help you clear the Certification.
- Placement Assistance – Our “After the training” team can also help you with Resume preparation guidance, Interviews questions and Mock interviews after your training is complete.
Training Materials: All attendees will receive,
- Assignments, Quizzes and Video Recordings of every Session
- Instructor Student Guide
- Real time POC
- Access to the Training Blog & Repository of Materials through Google Drive Cloud.
Who Should Join the Training?Pre-Requisites:
- This course is designed for anyone who is:
- Wanting to architect a project using Hadoop and its Eco System components.
- Wanting to develop Map Reduce programs
- A Business Analyst or Data Warehousing person looking at alternative approach to data analysis and storage.
- The participants should have at least basic knowledge of Java.
- Any experience of Linux environment will be very helpful.
Course Package :
- 28 Video Recordings
- Student Guide and Instructor Guide
- Big Data Hadoop Developer Certification materials and Certification Dumps
- Project Based POC
|Module -1||Introduction and Overview of Hadoop|
|Module -2||Hadoop Distributed FileSystem (HDFS)|
|Module -3||HBase – The Hadoop Database|
|Module -4||Testing types – Dynamic testing|
|Module -5||Map/Reduce 2.0/YARN|
|Module -6||MapReduce Workflows|
|Module -10||Integrating Hadoop into the Workflow|
|Module -11||Delving Deeper Into the Hadoop API|
|Module -12||Common MapReduce Algorithms|
|Module -13||Using Hive and Pig|
|Module -14||Practical Development Tips and Techniques|
|Module -15||More Advanced MapReduce Programming|
|Module -16||Joining Data Sets in MapReduce|
|Module-17||Graph Manipulation in Hadoop|
|Module-18||Creating Workflows with Oozie|
Does this course prepare learners for some examinations / certifications
Yes, We prepare the students for certification with the help of material, guidance and Training.Would there be a book / study material recommended as part of the course?
What would be the outcomes of the course, once a learner completes it?
The Learner would be attend for Big Data Hadoop Developer Certification.
Q) How soon after I Enroll would I get access to the Training Program and Content?
Ans: Right after you have Enrolled, we will send you an Email to your Gmail id with a Video on How To login to the training blog and get access to the training program and content.
Q) Who are the instructors and what are their qualifications?
Ans: All our instructors are Senior Consultants themselves with a minimum of 10 years of real-time experience in their respective fields. Each trainer has also trained more than 100 students in the individual and/or corporate training programs.
Q) How will be the practicals/assignments done?
Ans: Practicals/assignments will be done using the training blog. Instructions will be sent after you enroll.
Q) Will I get 24*7 Support ?
Ans: You can do that by posting a question on the training blog.
Q) What If I have queries after I complete this course?
Ans: You can post those questions on the training blog.
Q)How can I request for a support session?
Ans: You will get 24*7 access to the blog to post your questions. Trainers will answer your questions within 24 hrs of time. Normally they answer very frequently, like about 1-2 hrs. You can also approach your training coordinator for the same.
Q) How will I get the recorded sessions?
Ans: It will be provided to you through the training blog.
Q) Is the course material accessible to the students even after the course training finishes?
Q) Do you provide Placements as well?
Ans: After your training is complete we have placement assistance program and you can surely take advantage of that program.
Q) Do you provide any Certification? If yes, what is the Certification process?
Ans: We provide Certification guidance at the end of each course. You will also receive a “Certificate of Completion” from ZaranTech at the end of the course.
Q) What if I have more queries?
Ans: Call the number listed on the Course Details page of our website
Language of instruction: English